You don't want to miss these muffins!
They're a macro friendly version that will keep you full, satisfied, and fueled for whatever your day throws at you!
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup milled flax seed
- 1 tsp baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1 scoop protein powder (we used unflavored)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together eggs, bananas, and butter.
- In a separate bowl mix together almond flour, flax seed, baking soda, salt, and protein powder.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until fully incorporated.
- Portion between 9 greased muffin tins. A 1/4 measuring cup works great to do this!
- Bake for about 18 minutes. Check to see if your muffins are done by sticking a toothpick in the center. If it comes out clean, you're good to go! If not, stick them back in the oven until done.
Macros (1 muffin):
- Calories 173, Fat 11.4, Carbohydrates 11.1, Protein 8.3. Keep in mind, macros could differ depending on brand of ingredients.